By Shizuka Uchida
- Focuses not just on screening but in addition on organic validations
- Provides information of databases and software program (web interface) items for biologists with minimum computation skills
- Offers a step by step define of the process involved
Read or Download Annotating New Genes: From in Silico Screening to Experimental Validation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Advances in molecular biology and developmental genetics have contributed to a wealth of recent info at the significant steps in vertebrate evolution. This quantity records this quickly constructing examine and indicates how phylogenetics and developmental biology delivers complementary and jointly supportive information regarding evolutionary occasions.
Centrosomes play an crucial position within the development of cells and the final word improvement of many animals, and infrequently vegetation. as well as the traditional development of cells, centrosomes may also play a key position within the unfold of melanoma and are of elevated curiosity to either the genetics and oncology groups.
Adulteration and misidentification of natural medicines could cause critical illnesses to shoppers. step one in qc of medicinal crops is making sure the authenticity of the specified species for meant use, with anatomical research enjoying a serious position in deciding upon and authenticating medicinal crops.
Getting older is a puzzle to unravel. This strategy is characteristically studied in a number of organic versions like fruit flies, worms and mice. What these types of species have in universal is their quick getting older. this is often very good for lab budgets. it's a nice momentary method. Who has time to review species that reside for many years?
- Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 59
- Photographic and Descriptive Musculoskeletal Atlas of Chimpanzees: With Notes on the Attachments, Variations, Innervation, Function and Synonymy and Weight of the Muscles
- Oxidative Stress and Hormesis in Evolutionary Ecology and Physiology: A Marriage Between Mechanistic and Evolutionary Approaches
- Current Topics in Cellular Regulation
Additional info for Annotating New Genes: From in Silico Screening to Experimental Validation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
Annotating New Genes: From in Silico Screening to Experimental Validation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) by Shizuka Uchida