By Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg
- Leading authors assessment state of the art of their box of research and supply their perspectives and views for destiny research
- Chapters are generally referenced to supply readers with a finished checklist of assets at the subject matters covered
- All chapters comprise finished heritage info and are written in a transparent shape that also is available to the non-specialist
Read or Download Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 1: 105 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Advances in molecular biology and developmental genetics have contributed to a wealth of latest info at the significant steps in vertebrate evolution. This quantity files this swiftly constructing study and indicates how phylogenetics and developmental biology offers complementary and jointly supportive information regarding evolutionary occasions.
Centrosomes play an quintessential function within the progress of cells and the final word improvement of many animals, and occasionally vegetation. as well as the traditional progress of cells, centrosomes may also play a key function within the unfold of melanoma and are of elevated curiosity to either the genetics and oncology groups.
Adulteration and misidentification of natural medicines may cause severe illnesses to shoppers. step one in quality controls of medicinal vegetation is making sure the authenticity of the specified species for meant use, with anatomical research taking part in a serious position in picking and authenticating medicinal crops.
Getting older is a puzzle to resolve. This method is typically studied in a number of organic types like fruit flies, worms and mice. What these kind of species have in universal is their speedy getting older. this can be very good for lab budgets. it's a nice temporary procedure. Who has time to review species that reside for many years?
- Physiology of Prenatal Exercise and Fetal Development: 0 (SpringerBriefs in Physiology)
- Is this Cell a Human Being?: Exploring the Status of Embryos, Stem Cells and Human-Animal Hybrids
- Hormonal Carcinogenesis V: 617 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Branching Morphogenesis (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
- Shh and Gli Signalling in Development (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 220 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
Extra info for Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 1: 105 (International Review of Neurobiology)
Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 1: 105 (International Review of Neurobiology) by Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg