By John H. Rothman,Andrew Singson
An up to date version of the vintage Methods in mobile Biology quantity forty eight, this e-book emphasizes varied equipment and applied sciences had to examine C. elegans, either as an built-in organism and as a version method for examine inquiries in mobile, developmental, and molecular biology, in addition to in genetics and pharmacology. by way of directing its viewers to tried-and-true and state of the art recipes for examine, this finished assortment is meant to lead investigators of C. elegans for years to come.
- Diverse, updated concepts lined might be precious to the broadening neighborhood of C. elegans researchers for years to come
- Chapters written by way of leaders within the field
- Tried and precise tools convey busy researchers a one-stop compendium of crucial protocols
Read Online or Download Caenorhabditis Elegans: Molecular Genetics and Development: 106 (Methods in Cell Biology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Advances in molecular biology and developmental genetics have contributed to a wealth of latest facts at the significant steps in vertebrate evolution. This quantity files this speedily constructing learn and indicates how phylogenetics and developmental biology promises complementary and together supportive information regarding evolutionary occasions.
Centrosomes play an essential position within the development of cells and the final word improvement of many animals, and infrequently crops. as well as the traditional development of cells, centrosomes may also play a key position within the unfold of melanoma and are of elevated curiosity to either the genetics and oncology groups.
Adulteration and misidentification of natural medicinal drugs could cause severe illnesses to shoppers. step one in quality controls of medicinal vegetation is making sure the authenticity of the specified species for meant use, with anatomical examine taking part in a serious position in picking and authenticating medicinal vegetation.
Getting older is a puzzle to resolve. This technique is typically studied in a number of organic versions like fruit flies, worms and mice. What most of these species have in universal is their quick getting older. this is often first-class for lab budgets. it's a nice momentary method. Who has time to check species that stay for many years?
- Cortical Development: Neural Diversity and Neocortical Organization
- Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 38
- The Neural Crest in Development and Evolution
- Advances in Fetal and Neonatal Physiology: Proceedings of the Center for Perinatal Biology 40th Anniversary Symposium (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Fly Models of Human Diseases (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Development (Medical Intelligence Unit)
Additional resources for Caenorhabditis Elegans: Molecular Genetics and Development: 106 (Methods in Cell Biology)
Caenorhabditis Elegans: Molecular Genetics and Development: 106 (Methods in Cell Biology) by John H. Rothman,Andrew Singson