By Norman S. Wolf
Read or Download Comparative Biology of Aging PDF
Best developmental biology books
Advances in molecular biology and developmental genetics have contributed to a wealth of recent facts at the significant steps in vertebrate evolution. This quantity files this quickly constructing learn and exhibits how phylogenetics and developmental biology offers complementary and collectively supportive information regarding evolutionary occasions.
Centrosomes play an fundamental function within the progress of cells and the last word improvement of many animals, and occasionally vegetation. as well as the conventional progress of cells, centrosomes may also play a key position within the unfold of melanoma and are of elevated curiosity to either the genetics and oncology groups.
Adulteration and misidentification of natural medicines may cause critical illnesses to shoppers. step one in qc of medicinal crops is making sure the authenticity of the specified species for meant use, with anatomical examine taking part in a severe function in picking and authenticating medicinal crops.
Getting older is a puzzle to unravel. This strategy is regularly studied in a number of organic types like fruit flies, worms and mice. What these kinds of species have in universal is their quickly getting older. this can be very good for lab budgets. it's a nice temporary approach. Who has time to review species that dwell for many years?
- Embryology of Dolphins: Staging and Ageing of Embryos and Fetuses of Some Cetaceans: Volume 157 (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 33
- Silencing, Heterochromatin and DNA Double Strand Break Repair
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 237 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 55
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 189 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
Extra info for Comparative Biology of Aging
Comparative Biology of Aging by Norman S. Wolf