By James L. Crenshaw
Read Online or Download Defending God: Biblical Responses to the Problem of Evil PDF
Similar christian theology books
Greater than 3 many years after Johnston first created the characters of a stately previous Kentucky colonel and his little granddaughter, Lloyd Sherman, The Little Colonel tales: moment sequence maintains the adventures of the daring and mischievous Little Colonel. one of many few Little Colonel tales facing race, "Ole Mammy's Torment" depicts the connection among the Little Colonel's relatives and their black servants.
Dr. George M. Flattery's inductive learn of God's be aware finds how we will stay a scientific theology of the Holy Spirit in a multidimensional, brilliant courting. He believes view of the Holy Spirit needs to be in context to everything of God's be aware and that it'll exhibit the fullness of the individual and function of the Holy Spirit.
Books at the which means of God’s many names within the Bible have lengthy been well liked by readers. And now, from the writer of the preferred 31-Day scan religious study, realizing God by means of His Names (more than 50,000 bought) comes a devotional exploration of a number of the remarkable names of God present in the Bible. day-to-day the reader will input right into a deeper intimacy with the God who likes to display Himself to His humans via His names.
Wisdom, Love, and Ecstasy within the Theology of Thomas Gallus presents the 1st complete examine of Thomas Gallus (d. 1246) in English and represents an important strengthen in his designated theology. Boyd Taylor Coolman argues that Gallus distinguishes, yet by no means separates and in detail relates foreign modalities in human attention: the intellective and the affective, either one of that are different types of cognition.
- Radical Christian Discipleship (Yoder for Everyone)
- Father Benedict: The Spiritual and Intellectual Legacy of Pope Benedict XVI
- Darwin's Pious Idea: Why the Ultra-Darwinists and Creationists Both Get It Wrong
- Agreeable Agreement: An Examination of the Quest for Consensus in Ecumenical Dialogue (Ecclesiological Investigations)
- The Christian Doctrine of God, One Being Three Persons (T&T Clark Cornerstones)
- Working Against the Grain: Re-Imaging Black Theology in the 21st Century (Cross Cultural Theologies)
Additional resources for Defending God: Biblical Responses to the Problem of Evil
Defending God: Biblical Responses to the Problem of Evil by James L. Crenshaw