By Stephen M. King
Research on dyneins has an immediate impression on human ailments, reminiscent of viruses and melanoma. With an accompanying site displaying over a hundred streaming video clips of telephone dynamic habit for top comprehension of fabric, Dynein: constitution, Biology and Disease is the one reference overlaying the constitution, biology and alertness of dynein examine to human affliction. From bench to bedside, Dynein: constitution, Biology and Disease deals study on primary mobile techniques to researchers and clinicians throughout developmental biology, phone biology, molecular biology, biophysics, biomedicine, genetics and medicine.
- Broad-based up to date source for the dynein category of molecular motors
- Chapters written by means of global specialists of their topics
- Numerous well-illustrated figures and tables incorporated to counterpoint the textual content, supplying finished details on dynein composition, interactions, and different primary features
Read or Download Dyneins: Structure, Biology and Disease PDF
Best developmental biology books
Advances in molecular biology and developmental genetics have contributed to a wealth of latest info at the significant steps in vertebrate evolution. This quantity files this swiftly constructing learn and indicates how phylogenetics and developmental biology gives you complementary and together supportive information regarding evolutionary occasions.
Centrosomes play an crucial function within the progress of cells and the final word improvement of many animals, and occasionally vegetation. as well as the traditional progress of cells, centrosomes may also play a key function within the unfold of melanoma and are of elevated curiosity to either the genetics and oncology groups.
Adulteration and misidentification of natural medications could cause critical illnesses to shoppers. step one in quality controls of medicinal vegetation is making sure the authenticity of the specified species for meant use, with anatomical research enjoying a serious function in settling on and authenticating medicinal crops.
Getting older is a puzzle to resolve. This procedure is often studied in a number of organic types like fruit flies, worms and mice. What a majority of these species have in universal is their quickly getting older. this is often very good for lab budgets. it's a nice momentary procedure. Who has time to check species that reside for many years?
- Muscle Gene Therapy
- Developmental Genomics of Ascidians
- Small RNAs:: Analysis and Regulatory Functions: 17 (Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology)
- Nitric Oxide (Advances in Experimental Biology)
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 172 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Advances in Genetics: 78
Additional resources for Dyneins: Structure, Biology and Disease
Dyneins: Structure, Biology and Disease by Stephen M. King