By Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov
* Fugue in C Major
* adaptations on Misha's Theme
* determine 6 for the shaggy dog story Quadrille via numerous composers
* 24 adaptations and Finale
* Lullaby Song
* Little Fugue B.A.C.H.
* Comical Fugue for the Chopsticks
* Appendices (7)
Read or Download Piano Duets, Volume III: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 3 (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Similar music books
So much prior books approximately Dmitri Shostakovich have interested in both his symphonies and operas, or his courting to the regime below which he lived, or either, on the grounds that those large-scale works have been those that attracted the curiosity and occasionally the condemnation of the Soviet professionals. track for Silenced Voices appears to be like at Shostakovich in the course of the again door, because it have been, of his fifteen quartets, the works which his widow characterised as a "diary, the tale of his soul.
For three or four fingers. Titles:* Fugue in C significant* diversifications on Misha's subject matter* determine 6 for the funny story Quadrille through quite a few composers* Paraphrases* 24 adaptations and Finale* Lullaby track* Little Fugue B. A. C. H. * Tarantella* Minuet* Carillon* Comical Fugue for the Chopsticks* Appendices (7)
Harper goals to supply readers with a deeper, extra exact realizing of Falla's artistic technique by means of drawing from an entire array of infrequent, real assets together with Falla's personal own library, precious comic strip fabric, and the greater than 20,000 items of correspondence maintained in Granada, Spain through the Manuel de Falla Archive.
Erik Satie (1866-1925) was once a unusual, leading edge and enigmatic composer whose influence has unfold a ways past the musical global. As an artist energetic in different spheres - from cabaret to faith, from calligraphy to poetry and playwriting - and collaborator with the various top avant-garde figures of the day, together with Cocteau, Picasso, Diaghilev and René Clair, he used to be one among few certainly cross-disciplinary composers.
- The Companion to The Mechanical Muse: The Piano, Pianism and Piano Music, c.1760–1850: The Piano, Pianism and Piano Music, C.1760-1850
- Fifteen Etudes for Cello, Op. 76: Cello Etudes with Second Cello Accompaniment (Kalmus Edition)
- More of the Rollicking Piano Bar Songbook (Rollicking Piano Bar Songbooks)
- Pink - Greatest Hits ... So Far!!! Songbook
- ZZ Top Guitar Classics Songbook (Guitar Recorded Versions)
- Non-Musical Notation for Suzuki Violin Parents, Volumes One, Two and Three
Extra info for Piano Duets, Volume III: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 3 (Kalmus Edition)
Piano Duets, Volume III: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 3 (Kalmus Edition) by Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov